First case, when the end to restore the firmware, pop-up error 1013, someone say that changing the computer, for Windows, modify the hosts, but after trying no avail, only use the Fix Recovery success.
1. Open Tinyumbrella 5.00.09, put the .shsh baseband into the specified folder (Save SHSH Directory) directory.
2. Select the device to be restored (Connected Devices), then checking the restored .shsh file (Saved SHSH blobs), click Start TSS Server (now Log shows TSS Accepting connections … TSS Server Started!)
3. Open iTunes, Shift + restore to select the. Ipsw firmware to be restored.
Note: Shift + restore choose, be sure to observe the hosts file if it contains “gs.apple.com” two rows hosts. If so, please modify the hosts file (Start> Run>notepad %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts, remove with “gs.apple.com” two rows hosts), saved, restart iTunes.
4. iPhone screen display white apple icon + progress bar, when restore the progress to 2/3, pops up 1013 error, click OK, do not close iTunes, then open iTunesHelper.exe (default path C:\Program Files\iTunes\iTunesHelper.exe).
5. Open fixrecovery43.exe (not the Tinyumbrella own Fix Recovery), shown waiting to enter DFU mode “Waiting for device to enter DFU mode”.
6. Manually enter DFU Restore Mode: Hold down the Power button for 3 seconds (black screen), do not loose the Power button while holding down the Home button for 10 seconds, release the Power button, single press the Home key for 15 seconds.
7. Fixrecovery43.exe automatically start progress, the phone screen appear programming language.
8. The iPhone displays Connect to iTunes activation.
9. Normally jailbreak with Redsn0w.
During the above steps need to note two points
1. How to use Tinyumbrella.
First, please use the latest version of the Tinyumbrella 5.00.09.
1) If you have been backed up 4.3.3.shsh baseband previously (if not, I do not know how to do)?
2) Whether the backup is still in TinyUmbrella specified folder (the path is displayed in the Advanced tab)? (Or select the Request SHSH From Cydia).
3) Before chick on Start TSS Server, please check if you selected the correct .shsh baseband that you want to restore (note the Connected Devices, instead Recent Devices).
Operate according to the number order as following:
2. How to use FixRecovery.
Running fixrecovery43.exe (not the Tinyumbrella own Fix Recovery), if you not enter the iPhone DFU mode, the interface will show “Waiting for device to enter DFU mode”!
If you manually make iPhone into DFU mode, the phone screen is black and the Fix Recovery on the computer automatically flash strings and progress bar. Note that the iPhone screen should not be a USB + iTunes icon. If so, please repeat the above steps.
Second, occurs error 3194 in the process of restore 4.3.3.
Shift + restore, iTunes display validation after reads. Ipsw, pop-up error 3194
Modify the hosts file (Start> Run>notepad %SystemRoot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts, remove with “gs.apple.com” two rows hosts), saved, restart iTunes.
Third, the iTunes display “Preparing iPhone for restore from a backup,” pop-up error 1064: Start> Control Panel> Administrative Services> Enable Messenger, Telnet, Terminal Services (double click, change the “disabled” to “automatically”, then Close, right-click “enabled”)
Official directly Download