How to Jailbreak iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4 with Evasi0n
Evasi0n is now available for download, the jailbreak process is very simple.
How to jailbreak with Evasi0n v1.0
EVASION SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
– MacOSX 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8
– Windows (XP minimum)
– Linux x86/x86_64 (Kernel >= 2.6.24, libgtk+-2.0 >= 2.24.13)
EVASION SUPPORTED FIRMWARES:
– iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, and 6.1
Make sure the latest version of itunes running on your computer. Either Mac or Windows, you just need operate the following jailbreak steps.
1. Make sure your iPhone 5/4s/4/3GS, iPad 4/3/2/Mini or iPod must be running iOS 6.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.1. Check iOS version in Settings > General > About => Version.
2. Backup your personal data via iTunes or iCloud before using evasi0n to jailbreak your device.
3. Disable lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
4. Download Evasi0n v1.0, unzip it on your desktop.
5. Connect your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad to begin.
6. Running evasi0n.exe, then click on the “Jailbreak” button. The jailbreak process will now begin.
7. Like all jailbreaks, your device will go through all kinds of different processes to prepare the jailbreak data and Cydia. Allow a few minutes for this to complete.
8. You should now see a screen asking you to unlock your device. Once you unlock your device, you should see a new app icon on your home screen called “Jailbreak.” Click and open that app and the screen should go black and then return to the home screen. Don’t press more than once! You should see different processes going on.
9. After the process is complete, you will see a “Done” message on the evasi0n tool. Your device should now reboot. It’s best to not even touch the device, just let it do its work.
10. Now, on your device you should see a large Evasi0n logo. Then you will see many different messages popping up. Again, leave the device alone and be patient.
11. After all the messages are done, you’ll be taken to your lock screen & you are now jailbroken!
Now, just unlock your device, go to the second page on your home screen, and open Cydia. Since it’s the first time loading Cydia on the device, it has to initialize, so allow a couple minutes for that. After that, you’ll be brought back to the lock screen and now you can open up Cydia and do whatever you please.
Note: Don’t start iTunes or Xcode during the jailbreak process. The best thing to do is to not touch your computer until the jailbreak process is completed.