[Ac!D]Siri-iOS 6.1.2 – Siri Works On iPhone 4 6.1.2
We all know that almost all iOS devices now can be jailbroken, the jailbreak brought many possibilities, Specifically for iPhone 4 users, they can enable Siri on the iPhone 4 by jailbreaking, just need to install a tweak called “[Ac!D]Siri-iOS 6.1.2″ in Cydia.
[Ac!D]Siri-iOS 6.1.2 can realize Full Native Siri for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 & iPod 4 running iOS 6.1.2.
How to install Siri works on iPhone 4S iOS 6.1.2
- A jailbroken iPhone 4 or iPod Touch running on iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.1, iOS 6.1.1, iOS 6.1.2 ( Guide – How to untethered jailbreak iOS 6 using Evasion)
- Internet Connection
First, We need to install an Siri Graphical User interface ( GUI )
- Launch Cydia and go to Manage – Sources – Edit and then Add.
- Type in cydia.bassamkassem.com in the url field, then tap on Add Source.
- Once Done, go to the Bassamkassem repo and scroll down till you see [Ac!d]Siri-iOS 6.1.2
- Install it and reboot your device.
Part 2 is to install the Siri package that does all the back-end thing.
- Launch cydia go back to Manage – Sources – Edit – Add
- Add this repo wordjelly.com/repo
- Once done, search for iOS 6 WordJelly Control Panel and install it
- Reboot Once again.
Part 3 – Enable Siri on iPhone 4
- Go to Settings – Siri and tap to turn it on.
- Go back to Settings – Scroll down to Ac!d settings and Enable Siri here too.
- Tap on the Proxy Host and Check this url there – siri.wordjelly.com:4443
- Once again back to settings – Wordjelly and install the certificate.
- Reboot for the final time.
Congratulations now Siri works on your iPhone 4 6.1.2. For any Issue leave us a comment below.