Download iOS 7 beta 2 for All Devices Directly form Mega [11A4400f]
iOS 7 beta 2 for all devices have been released shortly after the b1 expiration, iOS 7 beta 2 11A4400f now supports iPad 4, 3, 2, Mini. B2 mainly focus on improving performance, battery life promotion and bug fixes. It is now available via OTA update. So if you are a developer you can download iOS 7 beta 2 over-the-air (OTA) or through the iOS Dev Center.
What’s new in iOS 7 beta 2:
- Added iPad Supports
- A completely redesigned UI for Voice Memos.
- The Clock app in Control Center gets a new icon.
- You now have the option to select the Gender for Siri.
- A new button to access all cities in the Weather app in the bottom right corner.
- The Reminders app has been revamped.
- The iCloud keychain feature has been enabled.
- Avatars are now displayed in group messaging chat.
- The Exchange icon has been updated for the Mail app.
- You can now disable traffic conditions in the Today view in Notification Center.
- Bookmarks tab has been tweaked and the Bookmarks.
- Newsstand app sports a new user interface.
- Nike+ app has been revamped.
- The lock screen default to music playback controls while music is playing.
- Messages app now displays the nickname
How to install iOS 7 beta 2 or upgrade for beta 1
If you’re a registered developer, you can grab beta 2 by opening the Settings app on your iOS device running iOS 7 beta 1 and tapping General and then Software Up. Or download the official ipsw files form the dev center, then install it with itunes.
If you are a normal user and without a developer account, you can directly update beta 2 form beta 1 with OTA update, you can also directly download iOS 7 beta 2.dmg from the mega links we posted below, then follow this guide for upgrading.
How To Convert iOS 7 Beta 2 DMG to IPSW
The Windows customers will need to find 7-Zip program to convert a dmg file to ipsw format.
- Launch 7-Zip.exe.
- Select File and click Open.
- Find out the DMG file of iOS 7 Beta 2 and click to open it. You’ll see all kind of files in this archive.
- Then Find the IPSW file within the DMG file and click to Extract.
- Just point out the 7-Zip program to where you would like your IPSW file to be stored.
Download iOS 7 beta 2 directly links
Now Beta 2 Expired, Download iOS 7 GM.
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A(8GB)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPad 4 (A1458)
- iPad 4 (A1459)
- iPad 4 (A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
A1428 model iPhone 5 is the Canadian and US AT&T network GSM iPhone
A1429 works on GSM iPhone 5 of Asia (including Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore & South Korea), Australia, Germany & the UK.
A1429 works on CDMA iPhone 5 on Sprint and Verizon in the US along with the KDDI network in Japan.
the iPad mini (Wi-Fi Only) is model A1432 the iPad mini (GSM) is model A1454, and the iPad mini (CDMA) is model A1455.
iOS 7 beta 2 (11A4400f) will expire on Thursday August 8 at 12AM (GMT)