If you have many security passwords need to keep in mind any time, such as mail accounts, passwords, credit card numbers, bank passwords or account informations not commonly used in many sites. Can you ensure to remember them never go wrong? Of course, to avoid errors occur, you can record secure passwords in paper notebook or PC, but sometimes you may even forget the storage location.
To avoid trouble, you can install a special password manager on your iPhone or iPad, such as “1Password” but you need to purchase it for $7.99. Is there a free password manager for iPhone? Now another Secure Password Manager called “OneKey Pro” free available at App Store for a limited time. Unlike 1Password, no complex features, OneKey Pro is a lightweight password manager, but it is equally safe, sufficient to meet the daily needs.
OneKey Pro uses 256bit AES encryption to protect your passwords, accounts, credit cards, PINs, bank accounts, notes, web site logins and more.
- Secure storage for passwords, usernames, PINs, credit cards and bank info.
- Strong 256bit AES encryption.
- Time-out locks to protect the app from prying eyes.
- Optional auto-lock protects your passwords from hackers.
- Backup and restore data via Wi-Fi and Dropbox at anytime.
Easy to use:
- Standard templates for fast data entry.
- Customize categories and all the details.
- Mark any records as Favorite for quick access.
- Provides search and sort to manage your records.
- No limitation on the number of records.
- Clean and nice interface.
OneKey Pro 2.0 ipa is now free available at iTunes Store for a Limited time.