Whether you encountered the iTunes Error -1 and always been in recovery mode when restoring the iPhone 4 to iOS 6.1.3 Firmware, how to fix it.
Error -1 may be due to the baseband or hardware issues.You may wish to try the following methods to fix Error -1, and hope it is helpful to you.
How to fix Error -1 with Redsn0w.
Step 1: Download Redsn0w 0.9.15 b3 from our Download Section.
Step 2: Download iOS 6.0 firmwarefor iPhone 4 (Must be 6.0 firmware, 6.1 or higher can not be used)
Step 3: Launch RedSnow,Click Extras button, then click Select IPSW, please select the iOS 6.0 firmware you just downloaded, it will pop up a prompt window, Click OK (If you use 6.1 or later IPSW, it will prompte “firmware is not…“)
Step 4: After Step 3, click Recovery fix to enter your device to DUF Mode.
Step 5: Waiting for your phone to reboot, and then appear a bunch text, followed by Apple icon. This process is relatively long, please be patient. If your phone is unlock, insert the SIM card and connect to wifi for activation. I can not guarantee that whether other locked phone can be be activated.
Done, your iPhone 4 resurrected again.
If the following screen appears after restore, you can try the following method to fix iPhone 4 “Searching”
1) if have Cydia, Uninstal it
2) use redsnow and deactivate it
3) insert U Pais Sim Card and Restore it,
4) If not Restore or get Error1, (change Battry for Error 1, 100% Hw solved), in other case u have need Activation of this Iphone, i’v read Expired,
5) start whith Deactive Cidia, if have, when restore, if Serial and Imei is Errated 99% is Activaction problem.