ifaith updated 1.3.2 version, to fix the DFU loop issue, and some new features been added. Such as: adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping, cleaned up code + payload. ifaith is a SHSH dumping tool developed by @ih8sn0w.
Currently supported devices are: iPad 1, Apple TV2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch 2, iPod Touch 3 and iPod Touch4. Means that support devices with hardware vulnerable of limera1n.
(iPad 2 not in the support range because there is no hardware vulnerabilities found)
This program is recommended to use on Windows 7, XP will be a lot of strange issues.
iFaith v1.3.2 Updates ChangeLog
Compatible with iOS 3.1.x/3.2.x/4.0.x/4.1/4.2.1/4.2.6/4.2.7/4.2.8/4.3/4.3.1/4.3.2/4.3.3
* DFU Loops were being caused on devices that had the factory certificate.
On this new version. When building the signed IPSW. If you were getting
a DFU loop, say “NO” to the prompt about using the standard
* You can now use TinyUmbrella blobs to build a signed IPSW.
[Change Filetype in browse dialog to “TinyUmbrella SHSH blobs”.]
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the SHSH filename after dumping.
* Now adds ECID to beginning of the IPSW filename after being built.
* Cleaned up code + payload.
* Its not possible to add iPad 2 support until a bootrom exploit arises.