Google Chrome For iOS is now officially available, this means you can use Chrome browser on your iPhone 4S, iPad 2, the new iPad and iPod Touch. Google Chrome for iOS is now available at Apple App Store. You can directly download it for free.
You can experience faster browsing speeds with Google Chrome on iOS platform. You can also sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
Download Google Chrome IPA
Google Chrome ipa is now available for iPhone and iPad from the AppStore for Free! [Download Link – iTunes]
How to make Chrome Default Browser on Your iPhone and iPad
Although you can install the Chrome browser on your iPhone and the iPad, but Apple wont to the allow you to the make the Chrome your the default the browser on the iOS, do not not worry, there is a jailbreak tweak called the ‘BrowserChooser’ available in. the Cydia, which allowing, you to makeGoogle Chrome your default browser on iOS (iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch).
First jailbreak your device
- Download Chrome app on your iPhone, iPad;
- To install BrowserChooser on your jailbroken device, open Cydia;
- Go to: Manage > Source > Edit > Add;
- input the following URL: rpetri.ch/repo and tap;
- Now to go to Search tab and search for ‘BrowserChooser’ and install it;
- Once installed, you can make Chrome your default browser from the stock Settings app.