Evasion for Windows, Mac and Linux Now Available for download, Evad3rs dev team finally finished testing the Jailbreak with over 22 device variations and have concluded the iOS 6.x Untethered Jailbreak is ready for public consumption. Now you can download evasi0n for Windows, Mac and Linux from the links below. Hit the jump for Evasion download links and to learn more about the jailbreak, supported devices and more…
Evasi0n supports all iOS devices that can officially run iOS 6.x excluding the 3rd generation Apple TV. Evasi0n supports iOS 6.0, iOS 6.0.1, iOS 6.0.2 and of course iOS 6.1. You can check iOS version in Settings > General > About => Version.
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPod Touch 4th Generation
- iPod Touch 5th Generation
- iPad 2
- iPad with Retina display 3rd and 4th Generation
- iPad Mini
- 2nd Generation Apple TV (support coming soon)
- Evasi0n is an untethered jailbreak. There’s no need to connect to computer to boot the device.
- Disable lock passcode of your iOS device before using evasi0n. It can cause issues.
- Don’t start iTunes or Xcode during the jailbreak process. The best thing to do is to not touch your computer until the jailbreak process is completed.
Download Evasi0n jailbreak for your desired OS from the links below: